How long will it take for my Order to arrive?
Ahhh the age old question of online shopping.
We use New Zealand Couriers for the majority of our deliveries and they operate on a nationwide overnight service with the exception of rural delivery addresses and on bulky products.
We have some pretty accurate guidelines in terms of shipping time but do note, these are only guidelines so a day or two extra should be considered when referring to these; especially durnig peak times of the year.
For general items:
- Orders received before 12:30pm, Monday to Thursday, it is our commitment is to dispatch your order that same day.
- Orders received after 12:30pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- Orders received between 12:30pm Thursday and 12:30pm Friday will be dispatched on Friday but you may not see delivery of them until Monday.
- Orders received after 12:30pm on Friday and over the weekend will be processed for delivery and dispatched on Monday and on an overnight delivery service.
- Rural Delivery Addresses are typically 3-5 Business days from when we dispatch.
For some of our bulkier products we can’t use New Zealand Couriers and use a number of different providers depending on the product and your location. Due to the nature of these products please note that delivery can take a little longer and is typically 2-3 days from when we dispatch.
In every case we will send you a dispatch email once we have processed your order which will include the track and trace number for the delivery company we are using. This will give you full visibility of your orders progress.
Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as courier companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
Note: we do NOT deliver to PO Boxes.
If you have an order placed and would like to track it Click Here.